Privacy & Security
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our website, place an order and/or subscribe to our newsletter. When ordering or registering on our website you may be asked to enter your name, Email address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information as appropriate.
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information.
- All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- Merchant will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties.
- Merchant takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, (Marsusedcomputers.com) cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
- The merchant is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties’ different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
Yes (cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser, if you allow, that enables the Websites or service providers systems to recognize your browser).
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most Websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders by contacting customer service at +971 50 218 1894.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience on Marsusedcomputers.com (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we are continually striving to improve Marsusedcomputers.com offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To process transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of successfully delivering the purchased product or service requested).
- To send periodic Emails (the Email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order).
- If you decide to opt-in to the Marsusedcomputers.com newsletter, you will receive Emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving
future Emails, please Email Marsusedcomputers.com at email@example.com. Please include REMOVE
in the subject line.
MARS USED COMPUTERS TR., LLC
Shop # 2, Industrial Area 2,
J&P Signal. P.O.Box 513222,
Sharjah – U.A.E
Phone: +971 50 218 1894