Privacy & Security
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on our Website, place an order and/or subscribe to our newsletter.
- When ordering or registering on our Website you may be asked to enter your name, Email address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information as appropriate.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience on ITexpertTrade.com (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our Website (we are continually striving to improve ITexpertTrade.com offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To process transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of successfully delivering the purchased product or service requested).
- To send periodic Emails (the Email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order).
- If you decide to opt-in to the ITexpertTrade.com newsletter, you will receive Emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future Emails please Email ITexpertTrade.com at info@ITexpertTrade.com. Please include REMOVE in the subject line.
How do we protect your information?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information.
- We use a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- After a transaction, your private information will not be stored on ITexpertTrade.com servers.
- Yes (cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser, if you allow, that enables the Websites or service providers systems to recognize your browser).
- If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most Websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders by contacting customer service at +971 526013919.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our Website, conducting our business, or servicing your needs, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- We may also release your information when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our Website policies, protect our rights or the rights of others property and safety that experience the ITexpertTrade.com difference. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising & other purposes.
MARS USED COMPUTERS TR., LLC
Shop # 2, Industrial Area 2,
J&P Signal. P.O.Box 513222,
Sharjah – U.A.E
Phone: +971 50 218 1894